More than 30 YEARS OF HISTORY
CJB was founded in 1987 by a group of hardware and software design engineers, with the aim of providing custom solutions for Industrial Automation. We started with 16-bit microprocessor (Motorola 68000) creating S/W development systems and real-time kernels. In the 90s the rapid spread of PCs and the availability of evolved Operating Systems helped us to develop any kind of Windows®- and QNX®-based application (the latter for real-time solutions). The simultaneous availability of Industrial PC cards made our customers begin using them, and soon we were asked to develop custom H/W based on these architectures.
SPECIALISTS IN IEC-1131-3
Since 2000 we've been developing our Real-Time-IEC 1131-3 Design Tool (PowerPLC-Bridge®) which is still the cutting edge of our software products. Thanks to PowerPLC-Bridge®, the development of Industrial Control Applications can be made a lot easier and quick. Nowadays, thousands of PowerPLC-Bridge® applications run in our Customers' systems.
BRANCH OFFICE IN TAIWAN
Since 2001, we opened a branch office in Taiwan and set up strong partnerships with different local companies, with whom we have been able to achieve massive production of thousands of custom cards, and make ARM-based solutions using the most recent technology with NXP i.MX6 family and STM32 family processors.
CJB provides solutions for Real-Time IEC-1131-3 Industrial Automation and super-bright LCD solutions for Outdoor Display Systems and Digital-Signage.
- We provide custom software, consulting service and application S/W development based on: Windows IoT, Windows®CE5, CE6 and CE7, and QNX® 6.x.
- We provide Real-Time-IEC 1131-3 design tools (PowerPLC-Bridge®), operating on x86, x64 and ARM H/W, and compatible with the Operating Systems above mentioned. All software is 100% Made-in-Italy.
- We have developed a full line of Touch-Screen Industrial Controllers suitable for all appliances of the Professional Food range (Combi-Ovens, Steamers, Kettles, Ice-Cream Machines, etc.).
- We design and produce custom ARM-based H/W solutions.
- We design and we also produce ad-hoc solutions based on single-chips, small ARMs (STM) for M2M applications, etc.
- We design and also produce custom I/O-boards to be used as process control interfaces.
- Together with our partners in Taiwan we have developed a range of Industrial PC boards specifically designed for industrial applications.
- We extended our offer of custom H/W with the ability to provide complete systems including mechanics and accessories.
- We also design custom chassis and enclosures, especially for fanless applications.
All electronics and mechanics are designed in CJB, systems are assembled in CJB, the electronic products are manufactured in Taiwan under our strict control and supervision.