PCI-8136 - 6 AXES Interface Board
________________ downloads ________________
PCI-8136 User's Manual
Analog Motion Drive PCIbus Interface Board
The PCI-8136 is the best solution to control up to 6 Motion Drives, using a PC (and a hard-real-time embedded Operating System, of course).
It has 6 DAC outputs (-10/+10V), 6 encoder inputs (incremental, A + B + Zero), various I/O's (to interface the drives), and 8 analog inputs (for reading sensors and/or potentiometric guides).
The control firmware was developed by CJB for optimal use with Hard-Real-Time operating systems, as well as for immediate use with our PowerPLC-Bridge®.
The software is also available in source form.
The board should be completed with its companion Terminal Block: the DIN-100S.
_________ informations ____________________________________________________________________________________
- 32-bit PCI bus, plug & play
- 6-CH 32-bit industrial counter for
- A/B phase
- 6-CH differential pulse generators
- 6-CH 32-bit position compare with interrupt function
- 6-CH 16-bit analog output
- 6-CH 12-bit 133KHz analog input
- 19-CH DI, 7-CH open collector DO
- Digital I/Os and counters are 2500Vrms isolated
- One 24-bit programmable timer with interrupt
- Optional 256 high speed remote serial digital I/O
_________ technical specs ________________________________________________________________________________
Vedere i Datasheet & il Manuale
Have a look to the Datasheet & User's Manual